- Latest 20220606 registration status report, updated Mondays
- Slot reservations opened November 15th 2021. An email (actually a P-mail from DACdb-more specifically email@example.com) went to club Camp Royal chairs November 15 (and again on December 8th) with a personalized link for reserving slots, and for use later to input camper contact info (so bookmark that link). If you misplace it, I need to send you a new one as that is the only avenue to access the reservation system. The link has to be sent via DacDB to the Club Chair and the Youth Services/Camp Royal contact for each club.
- As in the past, we limit each Rotary club to 2 slots until Jan 15th. That date has past and remaining slots are now available to any club on a first come, first serve basis. To add slots, update the reservation form using the “the link” again.
- Clubs are responsible for the $950 cost per camper; that is due within 2 weeks of reserving your slot. It is non-refundable, but clubs having trouble filling their slots can often find potential campers from other clubs that have extra qualified applicants. We will try to facilitate that process (contact the Registrar if you need assistance filling your slots, or wish to fund a slot for a club that can’t).
- The reservation confirmation email has the mailing address and who to make the check out to. Payment is due within 2 weeks of slot reservations.
- Club chairs for Camp Royal will need to access the slot reservation form again in order to input the camper names and contact info, which is due not later than 31 May.
- After the camper contact information is entered on the DacDB reservation form, the camper will get an email with a link for online access, instructions for completing the registration process online, and an attachment with waiver forms that need to be signed and mailed in. Doctors physicals are no longer required. This online registration process must be completed by 15 June at the latest.
- Camper Application form. The selection process for selecting campers is strictly up to the individual Rotary clubs. Some clubs have used an application (see “CR-2022-camper-application1 (PDF)” or “CR-2022-camper-application1 (word)” for samples) which also helps to record contact information and insure there is parental buy-in. (If you end up with more highly qualified applicants than you can sponsor, you are encouraged to advise adjacent clubs and/or the Camp Royal Registrar.)
- June/July Check in– Clubs should check in with their campers to make sure they are ready for the event (Sunday 24 July to Friday 29 July 2022) and ensure any questions are answered. Bus pickup locations/times will come out ~the first week of July; insure they are clearly understood. Direct any questions on transportation to Cole Felt (Cole_Felt@yahoo.com)
Lastly, if you have any registration/reservation questions, please contact Gary Wegener, Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530 908 4914.
updated 30 April 2022